Tuesday, 17 July 2012 21:25
Games - Games
|← Guns and Robots Offers Up a Whole World of...Guns and Robots||Blizzard Teases Diablo 3 Online Character Profiles →|
If you've played Knights of the Old Republic, then you'll have no problem remembering HK-47, the talkative, if psychopathic robot who called you a "meatbag" and threatened to kill everyone all the time.
He was also a part of a scrapped portion of the game's sequel, which had him cloned into an army of HK-47s hellbent on taking over the universe or something.
The Hunter Killer robot will be making a return of sorts in BioWare's MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic, which takes place some years after the events of the two games.
This time around, you'll have the chance to recruit HK-51, which has presumably been cloned en masse to provide scores of players with the opportunity to recruit him. You'll have to do a bunch of quests (details of which have yet to be revealed) in order to unlock him and have him accompany you.
He'll be available shortly in an update for the game.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
If you've played Knights of the Old Republic, then you'll have no problem remembering HK-47, the talkative, if psychopathic robot who called you a "meatbag" and threatened to...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sony Will be Vita-Focussed at Tokyo Game Show
- Thomas Jane and Ron Perlman Star in Fan-Made "Love Letter to Frank Castle"
- HMV Advertise 3DS XL With Second Circle Pad, Google-Sourced Picture
- Diablo III Player Dedicates Blog to His Real Money Auction House Sales
- Guns and Robots Offers Up a Whole World of...Guns and Robots
- Blizzard Teases Diablo 3 Online Character Profiles
- The 10 Best Games of the 00's: A Look Back at the Last Decade
- Black Ops 2 to Offer Substantial Improvements to Audio Design
- Your Final Fantasy Discussion is Boring
- Sleeping Dogs Features Voice Talent of Will Yun Lee and Emma Stone