Tuesday, 17 July 2012 11:43
Games - Games
|← Metro: Last Light is Intensely Post-Apocalyptic||Guns and Robots Offers Up a Whole World of...Guns and Robots →|
A new screen capture from Halo 4's presentation at the recent San Diego Comic Con leads us to believe that there may be a mech sequence in the game.
In the screenshot, Master Chief can be seen climbing into a giant mech. It's impossible to say what the mech sequence will be like, but given the series' penchant for wide open areas, don't be too surprised if the mech sequence happens in a large open field instead of a narrow corridor as it would in most other games.
Mech sequences aren't always the best, but when properly executed, they can be a helluva lot of fun.
Then again, there's a slight chance that the mech could be little more than a setpiece, and players may not actually have the opportunity to use it. So there's that.
Halo 4 comes out on November 6 for the Xbox 360.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
A new screen capture from Halo 4's presentation at the recent San Diego Comic Con leads us to believe that there may be a mech sequence in the game. In the screenshot, Master Chief...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The 10 Best Games of the 00's: A Look Back at the Last Decade
- Black Ops 2 to Offer Substantial Improvements to Audio Design
- Your Final Fantasy Discussion is Boring
- Sleeping Dogs Features Voice Talent of Will Yun Lee and Emma Stone
- Metro: Last Light is Intensely Post-Apocalyptic
- Halo 4 Spartan Ops Full Mission Playthrough
- Mass Effect 3: Earth DLC Now Available For Download
- Capcom's Resident Evil 6 Comic-Con Trailer "Snakes" in
- Diablo III Game Limits to Be Reinstated
- Assassin's Creed 3 Freedom Edition Unboxed by Ubisoft