Monday, 16 July 2012 06:17
Games - Games
|← Need for Speed Most Wanted Pre-Order Bonuses Announced||Silent Hill Comes to Life at Universal Studios →|
Joystiq's Mike Schramm caught the above picture at Bioware's SDCC panel, at which the Dragon Age/Mass Effect developer spoke surprising little about the future of their latest game. Mass Effect 3 may have had a bumpy start with some critics and certainly with a very vocal minority of fans, but it sold incredibly well and that means one thing and one thing only: a massive potential userbase for future DLC.
So why don't we know everything on the horizon months in advance, the norm when it comes to DLC these days? Even now, Bioware aren't ready to disclose where they'll be taking the digital expansions to the game, but they are perfectly happy to tease, tease, tease. Schramm's image is a teaser for future DLC, although exactly what it shows is hard to tell.
Whether it's a tease for a new multiplayer mode, a new single player location or a combination of both is, obviously, yet to be revealed. Still, this is what we've got. Watch this space for an official announcement.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Joystiq's Mike Schramm caught the above picture at Bioware's SDCC panel, at which the Dragon Age/Mass Effect developer spoke surprising little about the future of their latest...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Duke Nukem Reads Fifty Shades of Grey
- The Last of Us Introduces Bill, a New Survivor With Mechanical Knowhow
- Halo 4 CTF and Oddball Assassinations Brutally Showcased
- Shag A Gamer... for if you Want to Shag a Gamer
- Need for Speed Most Wanted Pre-Order Bonuses Announced
- Silent Hill Comes to Life at Universal Studios
- Konami UK Debunks MGS5 Images - Badly
- Sonic Adventure 2 Coming to XBLA, PSN
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Unveiled Behind Closed Doors at Comic-Con
- Razer BlackWidow Stealth Ultimate Edition Review: A Keyboard for Gamers