Monday, 16 July 2012 09:46
Games - Games
|← Wii U Release Month Accidentally Leaked by SEGA?||Duke Nukem Reads Fifty Shades of Grey →|
Nintendo has released an animated cinematic for its upcoming duo of games, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, featuring a female character who sports the worst ever haircut since George Lucas gave Princess Leia a pair of buns over 30 years ago. Has it really been that long ago?
In any case, the The Girl with the Leia Haircut is joined by some giant seahorse looking Pokemon to do battle against some bratty kid with long hair and his Wilford Brimley Pokemon. The effeminate jerk adjusts his boy scout scarf and the two Pokemon engage in a mid air battle completely obscured by dust because the animation budget wasn't big enough to depict the combat.
Wilford Brimley and seahorse-on-land take turns roaring and turn the whole field into a smoldering ruin, leaving us to wonder why none of the Pokemon masters ever get hurt during the battles.
The cinematic ends there.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Nintendo has released an animated cinematic for its upcoming duo of games, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, featuring a female character who sports the worst ever haircut since George Lucas gave...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sony Wanted Limbo IP for Timed Exclusivity
- EA: We are Very Careful that Medal of Honor & Battlefield Stay Differentiated
- Zynga to Assist in Creation of Half the Sky Social Game
- Gearbox: Borderlands 2 Campaign to Last 58 Hours
- Wii U Release Month Accidentally Leaked by SEGA?
- Duke Nukem Reads Fifty Shades of Grey
- The Last of Us Introduces Bill, a New Survivor With Mechanical Knowhow
- Halo 4 CTF and Oddball Assassinations Brutally Showcased
- Shag A Gamer... for if you Want to Shag a Gamer
- Need for Speed Most Wanted Pre-Order Bonuses Announced