Friday, 13 July 2012 01:57
Games - Games
|← Assassin's Creed 3: 2-4 Player Co-op Mode Announced||Microsoft Announces Customized Halo 4 Xbox 360 →|
Epic Games announced recently that Fortnite will be the first game to use Unreal Engine 4. The statement was made at San Diego Comic Con 2012.
The game, currently under development exclusively for PC, is a co-op survival taking place in a sandbox environment. Fortnite tasks players with foraging for food and other resources, as well as building a shelter. And, oh yeah, beware of zombies.
How one chooses to construct their outpost is up to them and a variety of different materials will be available for use, each one bringing with it a layer of complexity. How a player manages to construct their outpost will make a difference on how strong it will be, especially when the zombies come for it at night.
While a PC release is expected next year, Epic Games' Cliff Bleszinski is keeping the door open for other releases, tweeting, "Fortnite is PC primary and first, but we wouldn't rule out the possibility of other platforms later."
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Epic Games announced recently that Fortnite will be the first game to use Unreal Engine 4. The statement was made at San Diego Comic Con 2012. The game, currently under development...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Steam Summer Sale Hidden Sales
- Capcom Creating Live-Action Street Fighter Series -- Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist
- 2012: Fantastic For Strategy Games
- Ubisoft Gives a Running Commentary on Assassin's Creed 3's "Boston" Video
- Assassin's Creed 3: 2-4 Player Co-op Mode Announced
- Microsoft Announces Customized Halo 4 Xbox 360
- 3DS Reaches Five Million Units Sold in the US
- Feast Your Eyes on the Trailer for Mass Effect: Paragon Lost
- Tomb Raider Reboot Penned By Mirror's Edge Writer
- Beyond: Two Souls Will Not Feature Dafoe