Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:29
Games - Games
|← Assassin's Creed 3: Here's What Ubisoft has in Store for Fans at Comic-Con||Halo 4 Medals: Let's Take a Look →|
Square Enix has released Hitman: Absoluton's gameplay video of its "Streets of Hope" E3 walkthrough -- yes, all 17-minutes of it!
In the gameplay trailer below, IO Interactive's Game Director Tore Blystad is joined by Travis Barbour as they provide a running commentary of Agent's 47 mission to kidnap Lenny "the limp" Dexter.
Needless to say, there are spoilers within. So if you absolutely do not want anything in the game ruined for you, I suggest not watching it at all.
If you don't mind, then give the trailer a watch as it's 17-minute of bad-assery.
Did you see how Agent 47 takes out Cougars? In this trailer alone, there's five killings and a kidnapping -- that's how bad-ass Agent 47 is!
We also get to see how Hitman: Absolution's meta-game is played out. You need to do well in order to be given a good score based on how well "hits" are carried out.
Would-be hitmen should mark November 20 on their calendars as that's when the game's coming out for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Square Enix has released Hitman: Absoluton's gameplay video of its "Streets of Hope" E3 walkthrough -- yes, all 17-minutes of it! In the gameplay trailer below, IO...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Resident Evil 6 Weapons Guide
- Epic Mickey 2 Opening Cinematic Invites You to Get Painterly
- Nintendo Wii U Has Many More 3rd Party Games Than Previously Announced
- Steam Summer Sale Begins
- Assassin's Creed 3: Here's What Ubisoft has in Store for Fans at Comic-Con
- Halo 4 Medals: Let's Take a Look
- GTA 5 New Screenshots Surface
- Borderlands 2's "Wimoweh" Trailer Shows You the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle
- DICE Outlines "Key Features" of Battlefield 3's Upcoming Armored Kill Expansion
- Bioware Working on new MMORPG - Ultima Forever