Wednesday, 11 July 2012 10:07
Games - Games
|← The Wellcome Trust Aims to Gamify Science||Arctic Strike DLC Comes to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier In Two Weeks →|
Remember when we posted that rumor last week that 343 Industries was working on an HD remake of Halo 2? Well, the studio has since shot that rumor down...partially, at least.
In a recent Q&A session with Microsoft's ExpertZone program (via The Halo Council), the studio was asked if there was a chance we'll see Halo 2 HD before the end of this console generation, and the studio answered, "we are not working on that at this time. We are kind of busy."
Of course, it's worth mentioning that Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary was not developed solely by 343, but by three studios. 343 and Saber Interactive worked on the campaign, while Certain Affinity worked on the remake's multiplayer.
So, there's a chance that 343 is indeed telling the truth that they're not developing it, but that doesn't mean Saber or Certain Affinity isn't working on it as we speak, no?
Would you wand a Halo 2 HD remake or should Microsoft focus its creative juices in creating new IPs?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Remember when we posted that rumor last week that 343 Industries was working on an HD remake of Halo 2? Well, the studio has since shot that rumor down...partially, at least. In a recent...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Kindle Fire Gets Leaderboards, Achievements Through GameCircle
- Matsuyama Reveals New Details About Naruto Storm 3
- Rainbow Moon US Launch Trailer
- NetherRealm Releases Oddly Perplexing "A New Regime" Trailer for Injustice: Gods Among Us
- The Wellcome Trust Aims to Gamify Science
- Arctic Strike DLC Comes to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier In Two Weeks
- Assassinâ€™s Creed 3 Liberation Extended Trailer Showcases Murder, New Environments, Badassery
- Report: Arkham City Devs Working on "Silver Age" Justice League Prequel
- Malicious Will Blast Its Way to PSN This Month
- Vivendi Seeks Buyers for Activision Blizzard: Microsoft, Tencent and Time Warner Named