Wednesday, 11 July 2012 01:58
Games - Games
|← Rumor: Mass Effect 3 "Earth" Multiplayer DLC Details Leaked||Rainbow Moon US Launch Trailer →|
If you've waited this long to finally play Kojima's Metal Gear Solid 4 (just like me!), then you're in luck! Konami will finally add Trophy support for the game.
This news was revealed by Hideo Kojima himself in the latest issue of Japanese gaming mag Famitsu. While exact details on the patch and when it will be released weren't revealed, Metal Gear Solid 4 is set for a budget re-release on Japan in August, so chances are, the patch will be up then to coincide with that.
In other MGS-related news, the interview also reveals that Konami will be holding a Metal Gear Solid 25th Anniversary Event in Tokyo. What's more, Kojima reveals that there will be some sort of "announcement" at the said event!
Now, before you go jumping up and down and shouting "MGS 5," keep in mind that Hideo also hinted that this announcement is apparently related to the vision he had in regards to Peace Walker's "Transfarring" game mechanic.
So, it could be a letdown too, no? Of course, MGS fans like myself are hoping this is indeed an announcement for Metal Gear Solid 5 or an unveiling of the team's FOX Engine.
Is Trophy support enough for you to replay the game? For someone like me who's been sitting on his copy for years now, it's a nice cherry on top, I must admit.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
If you've waited this long to finally play Kojima's Metal Gear Solid 4 (just like me!), then you're in luck! Konami will finally add Trophy support for the game. This news was...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Malicious Will Blast Its Way to PSN This Month
- Vivendi Seeks Buyers for Activision Blizzard: Microsoft, Tencent and Time Warner Named
- Source Filmmaker Now Available on Steam, Make Your Own Movies
- Halo 4 Armor and Helmets Detailed
- Rumor: Mass Effect 3 "Earth" Multiplayer DLC Details Leaked
- UK Makes PEGI Rating System Legally Enforceable
- Kinect PlayFit Offers Fitness Tracking an Achievements
- Diablo 3 Commodities Are Now Live in the Real Money Auction House
- Little Inferno Gets a Creepy Teaser Trailer
- OUYA Encourages You to Root Away