Tuesday, 10 July 2012 21:01
Games - Games
|← Kinect PlayFit Offers Fitness Tracking an Achievements||Little Inferno Gets a Creepy Teaser Trailer →|
Incgamers.com's unofficial page dedicated to all-things-Diablo announced today that Diablo 3 Commodities are now live in the RMAH (Real Money Auction House).
This means that it is now possible for players to sell their dyes, gems, crafting materials, plans and design for actual profit. The system is currently operational for the US but does not yet seem to be live for Europe. However, this is expected to change in the near-future.
Rushster, who wrote the update, added that another user going by the name of Flux remarked that legendary crafting material Fiery Brimstone is currently selling for $0.37, while dyes are going for $0.25. The site also provides a Valuation Forum so that prospective sellers and buyers can check the trade value of various items.
Rushster and other members of the community expected this change after datamining the game's latest patch last week. Now it's just a matter of time for the system to be implemented in other regions.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Incgamers.com's unofficial page dedicated to all-things-Diablo announced today that Diablo 3 Commodities are now live in the RMAH (Real Money Auction House). This means that it is...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Halo 4 Armor and Helmets Detailed
- Rumor: Mass Effect 3 "Earth" Multiplayer DLC Details Leaked
- Konami Finally Adding Trophy Support to Metal Gear Solid 4
- UK Makes PEGI Rating System Legally Enforceable
- Kinect PlayFit Offers Fitness Tracking an Achievements
- Little Inferno Gets a Creepy Teaser Trailer
- OUYA Encourages You to Root Away
- Final Fantasy Creator Finishes iPhone Game
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Now Offering Free Unlimited Time Trials
- Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC Confirmed by Voice Actor