Tuesday, 10 July 2012 21:29
Games - Games
|← UK Makes PEGI Rating System Legally Enforceable||Diablo 3 Commodities Are Now Live in the Real Money Auction House →|
Kinect PlayFit has launched recently as a free download on Xbox LIVE for US users and is expected to become available for players outside the US later this week.
Not exactly a motion control minigame scheme like Wii Fit, Kinect PlayFit offers all sorts of new-fangled features for the active gamer, essentially comprising a fitness dashboard which aggregates collective burned calories from various Kinect titles including Dance Central 2 and even Kinect Star Wars.
Kinect PlayFit also allows users to see their progress via a leaderboard and compare themselves to other users from across the globe. If that wasn't enough exercise gamification for you, Kinect PlayFit also offers Achievements, Gamerscore points and Avatar Awards as rewards for calories burned.
The dashboard also offers something called "activity challenges" and is integrated with the Xbox LIVE community so that you can keep motivated socially.
Via: Major Nelson
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Kinect PlayFit has launched recently as a free download on Xbox LIVE for US users and is expected to become available for players outside the US later this week. Not exactly a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Source Filmmaker Now Available on Steam, Make Your Own Movies
- Halo 4 Armor and Helmets Detailed
- Rumor: Mass Effect 3 "Earth" Multiplayer DLC Details Leaked
- Konami Finally Adding Trophy Support to Metal Gear Solid 4
- UK Makes PEGI Rating System Legally Enforceable
- Diablo 3 Commodities Are Now Live in the Real Money Auction House
- Little Inferno Gets a Creepy Teaser Trailer
- OUYA Encourages You to Root Away
- Final Fantasy Creator Finishes iPhone Game
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Now Offering Free Unlimited Time Trials