Tuesday, 10 July 2012 15:54
Games - Games
|← OUYA Encourages You to Root Away||UK Makes PEGI Rating System Legally Enforceable →|
Father of the Final Fantasy series Hironobu Sakaguchi tweeted 13 hours ago that his iOS title Party Wave is now complete and submitted to iTunes, writing,
"Finished registering Party Wave on iTunes. Hopefully on app store in 10 days or so. $1.99 No add fee to pay. Universal spec, iPad included."
Sakaguchi promises that to be the only cost, saying there will be no additional charges.
Unlike his turn-based RPG legacy, Party Wave promises to be a cute, simple iOS game entailing guiding surfer buddies through the perils of water, until they finally reach the "party wave." At that point, a minigame ensues involving helping the surfers ride the wave wirthout being accosted by bad guys.
Sakaguchi shared a picture (seen above) from the a Party Wave meeting in which everyone is gesturing the "hang loose" sign, some more enthusiastically than others.
Look for Party Wave in the App Store in the next 10 days or so.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Father of the Final Fantasy series Hironobu Sakaguchi tweeted 13 hours ago that his iOS title Party Wave is now complete and submitted to iTunes, writing, "Finished...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- UK Makes PEGI Rating System Legally Enforceable
- Kinect PlayFit Offers Fitness Tracking an Achievements
- Diablo 3 Commodities Are Now Live in the Real Money Auction House
- Little Inferno Gets a Creepy Teaser Trailer
- OUYA Encourages You to Root Away
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Now Offering Free Unlimited Time Trials
- Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC Confirmed by Voice Actor
- Halo 4â€™s Regicide Mode Amps Up Competitive Gameplay in Multiplayer
- Black Ops 2's Villain is Revealed as the Leader of the 99%
- Battlefield 3's "Matches" is Oscar Mike on All Platforms