Tuesday, 10 July 2012 09:20
Games - Games
|← Black Ops 2's Villain is Revealed as the Leader of the 99%||OUYA Encourages You to Root Away →|
The release of Mass Effect 3’s Extended Cut wasn’t the end of BioWare’s plans for the game. The company announced today its plans to release a brand new multiplayer DLC for the game titled “Earth”, which unsurprisingly enough, takes place on Earth.
Earth, decimated by the Reaper forces and more or less in ruins, continues to put up a struggle against the synthetic invaders. For the first time ever in the game’s multiplayer mode, you’ll have a chance to join the fight on the ground.
There’s little information about the locales it’ll actually contain, but London has been rumored to be one of the featured battlegrounds in the DLC.
BioWare will be launching the DLC on Xbox 360 next Tuesday, June 17 for absolutely free, so be sure to pick it up when it goes live.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The release of Mass Effect 3’s Extended Cut wasn’t the end of BioWare’s plans for the game. The company announced today its plans to release a brand new multiplayer DLC for...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC Confirmed by Voice Actor
- Halo 4’s Regicide Mode Amps Up Competitive Gameplay in Multiplayer
- Black Ops 2's Villain is Revealed as the Leader of the 99%
- Battlefield 3's "Matches" is Oscar Mike on All Platforms
- Black Ops 2 to Feature Cognitive Land Assault Weapons, Modular Wave Sniper Rifles, Futuristic Tech
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer Gameplay Reveals Fire Team Mode
- Penny Arcade Launches Kickstarter to Remove Ads from Their Site
- Sony Announces PSN Play 2012, Promotion for Papo & Yo, Sound Shapes
- PES 2013 Game Modes Detailed
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Movie Adaptation Coming Soon