Tuesday, 10 July 2012 10:55
Games - Games
|← Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC Confirmed by Voice Actor||Black Ops 2's Villain is Revealed as the Leader of the 99% →|
Aside from the large single-player campaign, the multiplayer modes in Halo 4 are going to be the biggest draw to the game—which is no surprise given the series’ pedigree for offering intense competitive and cooperative experiences.
Renown gaming commentator Adam “SeaNanners” Montoya spent a lot of time with the Halo 4 build present at the recent showing of the game at Rooster Teeth Expo last weekend and uploaded footage of his experience with the game. He played a lot of the Regicide game mode, where the player with the most points is the “king”, who’s worth more points than every other player you kill. As Regicide is a point-based game, there are other ways to earn points throughout the battle besides simply killing other players.
The demo had three maps on offering, including Haven, Adrift, and Longbow, which is a map which we recently featured. All three maps were also present within the E3 demo of the game, but 343i had more to offer in terms of gameplay this time around as they let players enjoy a hands-on experience of the game.
SeaNanners describes the new Battle Rifle as feeling very similar—though not necessarily identical—to the BR in Halo 3. He verifies that there are Call of Duty-esque hit markers so you’ll never have to worry about whether your shots are hitting enemies.
Halo 4 will be out on November 6 for the Xbox 360.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Aside from the large single-player campaign, the multiplayer modes in Halo 4 are going to be the biggest draw to the game—which is no surprise given the series’ pedigree for...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Little Inferno Gets a Creepy Teaser Trailer
- OUYA Encourages You to Root Away
- Final Fantasy Creator Finishes iPhone Game
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Now Offering Free Unlimited Time Trials
- Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC Confirmed by Voice Actor
- Black Ops 2's Villain is Revealed as the Leader of the 99%
- Battlefield 3's "Matches" is Oscar Mike on All Platforms
- Black Ops 2 to Feature Cognitive Land Assault Weapons, Modular Wave Sniper Rifles, Futuristic Tech
- Mass Effect “Earth” DLC Comes Out Next Week
- Mass Effect 3 "Earth" DLC Comes Out Next Week