Tuesday, 10 July 2012 07:52
Games - Games
|← Sony Announces PSN Play 2012, Promotion for Papo & Yo, Sound Shapes||Deus Ex: Human Revolution Movie Adaptation Coming Soon →|
Konami has released the first episode of its video series for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. In this video, the publisher shows off the title's various game modes.
There's the Performance Training mode where players can participate in challenges to help them better improve their game.
Next up, the publisher shows PES 2013's Online Modes. We get to see the user engage with other players while watching other games taking place.
In this day and age where customization and social stat-tracking is important, Konami is introducing "myPES" in PES 2013. Players can use it to check their stats, use it to upload on Facebook and even share it across their "Wall."
Lastly, there's "Football Life," where players can use money they earned in the game to spend it on their team's training and whatnot. I hate to compare it, but it seems they took a swipe at EA's FIFA footie sim to make the single-player component more robust -- which I'm sure no one will complain about.
Pro Evolution Soccer is set for release later this year for the PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP and the PS2.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
pes 2013 Konami has released the first episode of its video series for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. In this video, the publisher shows off the title's various game modes. There's the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Mass Effect 3 "Earth" DLC Comes Out Next Week
- Mass Effect “Earth” DLC Comes Out Next Week
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer Gameplay Reveals Fire Team Mode
- Penny Arcade Launches Kickstarter to Remove Ads from Their Site
- Sony Announces PSN Play 2012, Promotion for Papo & Yo, Sound Shapes
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Movie Adaptation Coming Soon
- Sonic and Mega Man Team up for Crossover Comic
- Valve Have Learnt the Importance of Subtlety
- Tomb Raider Behind-the-Scenes Documentary Series Launches, Lara's Sexual Assault Scene is Depicted
- That Final Fantasy VII Character Booster Won't Cost a Penny