Tuesday, 10 July 2012 08:12
Games - Games
|← Penny Arcade Launches Kickstarter to Remove Ads from Their Site||PES 2013 Game Modes Detailed →|
Sony has announced a new initiative to get you to play games that would otherwise slip your notice called PSN Play 2012.
The promotion is set to run from July 24 to August 27 this year, confirming the release window for all the titles involved, including Papo & Yo, a title previously without a confirmed release date.
The PSN Play 2012 promotion will give PS3 owners a chance to save on games like The Expendables 2 (PS3), Sound Shapes (PS3, PS Vita), Papo & Yo (PS3), and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PS3)
If you buy any 2 PSN PLAY games in the PlayStation Store, you’ll get $3 credit back, buy any 3 PLAY games to get $6 credit, or pick up all 4 PLAY titles for a $10 credit to spend on anything you want in the PlayStation Store.
In addition to this rebate, PlayStation Plus users will get a 20% discount on each of the four games when pre-ordering or buying them during their launch week.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Sony has announced a new initiative to get you to play games that would otherwise slip your notice called PSN Play 2012. The promotion is set to run from July 24 to August 27 this year,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Black Ops 2 to Feature Cognitive Land Assault Weapons, Modular Wave Sniper Rifles, Futuristic Tech
- Mass Effect 3 "Earth" DLC Comes Out Next Week
- Mass Effect “Earth” DLC Comes Out Next Week
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer Gameplay Reveals Fire Team Mode
- Penny Arcade Launches Kickstarter to Remove Ads from Their Site
- PES 2013 Game Modes Detailed
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Movie Adaptation Coming Soon
- Sonic and Mega Man Team up for Crossover Comic
- Valve Have Learnt the Importance of Subtlety
- Tomb Raider Behind-the-Scenes Documentary Series Launches, Lara's Sexual Assault Scene is Depicted