Tuesday, 10 July 2012 09:38
Games - Games
|← The "Project Copernicus" Trailer You Were Never Meant To See||Black Ops 2 to Feature Cognitive Land Assault Weapons, Modular Wave Sniper Rifles, Futuristic Tech →|
Remember when we reported last week that Battlefield 3's unused "Matches" tab will soon be up to give players more customization when it comes to multiplayer matches?
Well, that time has come as the feature is now live across all three platforms -- provided you have a dedicated server to fiddle around with, of course.
While this is a solid move on DICE's part to make the multiplayer more competitive on a professional level, I have to admit that it's hard to see this and not wish there was Battlecorder feature in the game. I don't know about you, but a spectator mode seems to be of similar importance when it comes to these things, no?
Nevertheless, let's hope that's next on the agenda and I'm hoping we don't hear "Battlefield 3 Premium" with the term "Battlecorder" or people will really flip out.
Has anyone used the Matches feature yet? Any good?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Remember when we reported last week that Battlefield 3's unused "Matches" tab will soon be up to give players more customization when it comes to multiplayer matches? Well,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Final Fantasy Creator Finishes iPhone Game
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Now Offering Free Unlimited Time Trials
- Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC Confirmed by Voice Actor
- Halo 4’s Regicide Mode Amps Up Competitive Gameplay in Multiplayer
- Black Ops 2's Villain is Revealed as the Leader of the 99%
- Black Ops 2 to Feature Cognitive Land Assault Weapons, Modular Wave Sniper Rifles, Futuristic Tech
- Mass Effect “Earth” DLC Comes Out Next Week
- Mass Effect 3 "Earth" DLC Comes Out Next Week
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer Gameplay Reveals Fire Team Mode
- Penny Arcade Launches Kickstarter to Remove Ads from Their Site