Monday, 09 July 2012 17:48
Games - Games
|← Jet Car Stunts Hands-On Video Speaks for Itself||Woman Receives Death Threats for Confronting Misogynist Game Designer →|
In case you were starting to get worried that the Food and Drug Administration wasn't going to let you play Dyad, I have good news for you. The FDA approved the music game for gamers, today. Come to think of it, has the FDA ever NOT approved a game?
Dyad is a music game coming to the PSN that is comparable to games like Rez and Child of Eden. The main goal of the game is to affect your sensory system in a way no other game has before, through a combination of visuals, music and rhythmic vibration of the controller.
”Research on Dyad began in 2008 in TRNT by Shawn McGrath. After TRNT officials observed test subjects wholly absorbed in euphoric trances and reviewed testimonies of transcendental interactive experiences, TRNT halted development of Dyad and expelled Shawn. Determined to finish his research and enlighten gamers worldwide, Shawn partnered with enigmatic composer David Kanaga and continued developing Dyad in secret. “ Sony explained in their blog post.
You'll be able to try Dyad for yourself soon, the game will release next week, July 17th on the PSN for $15. I loved Rez and Child of Eden so at $15 this seems like a steal! I'd encourage you to give it ago yourself, these types of games can be quite the experience.Playstation Blog: FDA Approves Dyad For Public Consumption
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
In case you were starting to get worried that the Food and Drug Administration wasn't going to let you play Dyad, I have good news for you. The FDA approved the music game for gamers, today. Come...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The "Project Copernicus" Trailer You Were Never Meant To See
- New Resident 6 Screens Revealed
- "Unified Account System" Promised for Wii U and 3DS
- Far Cry 3 Psycho Villain Has A Sensible Outlook on Dubstep
- Jet Car Stunts Hands-On Video Speaks for Itself
- Woman Receives Death Threats for Confronting Misogynist Game Designer
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Attack Moves Featured by the UFC
- Steam Greenlight Invites Gamers to Decide Which Games Appear on Steam
- Minecraft 1.3 Release Date Confirmed for August
- Resident Evil 6 Features Over 4 Hours of Cutscenes