Monday, 09 July 2012 12:37
Games - Games
|← Amazon Lists Splinter Cell: Blacklist Release Date||Resident Evil 6 Features Over 4 Hours of Cutscenes →|
Mojang has updated the official Minecraft blog to announce the release date for the upcoming Minecraft 1.3 patch, which is slated to add a ton of new features to the game, while combining the code for single and multiplayer modes to simplify future upgrades on their end and offer better support to modders.
Version 1.3 of Minecraft will be out on August 1. Mojang also plans to put out an official release candidate a week before they go live with the real thing so players can experience it early.
The new version is slated to add a cheat mode for single player, the ability to share your single player worlds over LAN, bonus chests to help you start off a new game, and a new tripwire mechanism which lets you build a variety of traps. Players will also be able to write books and share them with others.
Future versions of the game will continue to build upon Minecraft's RPG and exploration.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Mojang has updated the official Minecraft blog to announce the release date for the upcoming Minecraft 1.3 patch, which is slated to add a ton of new features to the game, while combining the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Jet Car Stunts Hands-On Video Speaks for Itself
- FDA Says It's OK To Play Dyad
- Woman Receives Death Threats for Confronting Misogynist Game Designer
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Attack Moves Featured by the UFC
- Steam Greenlight Invites Gamers to Decide Which Games Appear on Steam
- Resident Evil 6 Features Over 4 Hours of Cutscenes
- DICE Gives Battlefield 3 Premium Members Unique Soldier Upgrades
- Amazon Lists Splinter Cell: Blacklist Release Date
- The Walking Dead FPS has an "Earful" of a Pre-Order Bonus for Comic-Con Attendees
- Michael Fassbender to Star, Co-Produce Assassin's Creed Flick