Monday, 09 July 2012 00:54
Games - Games
|← Shut Up and Take My Money: LEGO Portal Gun||Street Fighter X Tekken DLC Introduces Twelve Familiar Faces →|
If you were playing Borderlands before any of your friends knew that a Claptrap wasn't a sexually-transmitted disease, then you're in for a treat. Gearbox Software is doling out the "Vault Veterans" rewards program, which includes exclusive customization options for character heads and skins.
When you boot up that sweet, sweet sequel, Borderlands 2 will automatically detect save data from the your prior game and install the Vault Veterans' package. This amazing set of rewards applies to PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
The official poster shows off some fancy new gear across the classes, splashed with original Borderlands colors and logos. Although the details are few and far between, it seems like you just have to have save data of any kind on your system of choice. No specifics are stated as to whether you must beat the game to be part of the Vault Veterans group.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
If you were playing Borderlands before any of your friends knew that a Claptrap wasn't a sexually-transmitted disease, then you're in for a treat. Gearbox Software is doling out the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Game of Thrones Meets Minecraft: Westeros Faithfully Remade
- 7 Games Like Minecraft - Like Minecraft, Only Different
- Sideshow to Unveil New Diablo Statue at Comic-Con
- Steam Summer Sale Leaks
- Shut Up and Take My Money: LEGO Portal Gun
- Street Fighter X Tekken DLC Introduces Twelve Familiar Faces
- Lollipop Chainsaw: What You Might Be Missing
- Game of Thrones Meets Super Mario World
- Here's 15-Minutes of Injustice: Gods Among Us Gameplay
- The Star Wars-Gotye Parody Video You Probably Didn't Imagine