Sunday, 08 July 2012 21:06
Games - Games
|← The Star Wars-Gotye Parody Video You Probably Didn't Imagine||Edmund McMillen Announces The Basement Collection →|
Andreas Illiger's Tiny Wings, the physics-based iOS app in which you tak control of a tiny bird that wishes for nothing more than to fly, is already cute as all hell.
As the trailer above suggests, Illiger will soon be launching what may be a sequel or an update, due on iOS on July 12. As the trailer also suggests, Tiny Wings 2 promises to be just as adorable and endearing as the first game. A hand-made, hand-drawn music machine might seem to be an unusual way to hype up a game, but in the context of Tiny Wings, it seems strangely appropriate. It also suggests, from the hand-drawn hills and little blue bird, that we can expect much the same core gameplay introduced in the first game. In fact, it's not clear whether or not Tiny Wings 2 is an update, or an entirely new game. But no matter.
Just look at that cute little bugger.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Andreas Illiger's Tiny Wings, the physics-based iOS app in which you tak control of a tiny bird that wishes for nothing more than to fly, is already cute as all hell. As the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Street Fighter X Tekken DLC Introduces Twelve Familiar Faces
- Lollipop Chainsaw: What You Might Be Missing
- Game of Thrones Meets Super Mario World
- Here's 15-Minutes of Injustice: Gods Among Us Gameplay
- The Star Wars-Gotye Parody Video You Probably Didn't Imagine
- Edmund McMillen Announces The Basement Collection
- Vostok Games Releases Second Developer Diary
- The Trailer for E-One Studio's Hoodwink Offers Hijinks, Tigers in Suits
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Dev Shows Off Heihachi at EVO 2012
- Randy Pitchford Encourages Modding for Borderlands 2