Thursday, 05 July 2012 14:27
Games - Games
|← Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle Announced for PS3||Rockstar is Giving You a Chance to Be in Max Payne 3's Multiplayer →|
If you've played Battlefield 3's multiplayer, chances are you've seen a little tab there called "Matches." Now, DICE has announced what it actually does.
This feature will allow players to coordinate competitive multiplayer events with their friends and squad members. Match coordinators will be able to select the time, server, game settings and roster for their matches creating a "controlled" and definitive environment for competitive play.
Players across all three platforms will be able to hold Matches through the game's social stat-tracking site Battlelog. Now, for the bad news, to make a Match, you need to be actively renting a server for the game.
If you want to read up on its every detail, I suggest clicking here.
DICE states that with Matches, BF3 players will be able to create, control, and track competitive online play. Think of it as rented servers but with more fat added to it. However, no firm release date for the feature was revealed.
Is this something you'd be interested in? More importantly, will people use this at all? I can imagine this being overshadowed by the 100th game of Operation Metro with 500 percent ticket counts, no?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
If you've played Battlefield 3's multiplayer, chances are you've seen a little tab there called "Matches." Now, DICE has announced what it actually does. This feature...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Square Enix Announces Free "Kids' Time" for Upcoming Dragon Quest X Online
- Rainbow Moon Launch Trailer
- Buy Max Payne 3 From Amazon, Get Red Dead Free
- Minecraft 360 Skin Pack DLC Details
- Ubisoft Reveals Assassin's Creed 3 Info on Love Interest, Weapons and More
- Rockstar is Giving You a Chance to Be in Max Payne 3's Multiplayer
- Microsoft Expertzone Interviews 343 Industries
- Modern Warfare 3 Getting MW2 Map "Terminal" for Free
- Nintendo: Difference Between Wii U Graphics Compared to PS4, Xbox 720 Won't Be So Drastic
- Soul Sacrifice Screenshots, Character Details Released