Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:03
Games - Games
|← Hitman Absolution: The Saints ICA File Revealed||Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Confirmed for US and Europe Release →|
Speaking to Famitsu at the recent Taipei Game Developers Conference, FFXIII and XIII-2 director Motomu Toriyama says that fans of the series can expect to see more of Lightning and her friends in the future, as the story isn't over yet.
The developer stopped offering DLCs for Final Fantasy XIII-2, which ended on a cliffhanger with Lightning's story. "The [FFXIII-2] Lightning download content had an ending that left a feeling mystery and hope. The day when the meaning of this will come to light is not too far off," he said.
Toriyama says that he and the company are well aware of the complaints that fans have regarding DLC, as fans prefer to see the content on the disc instead of having to purchase them separately. However, due to the increased development times and the cost it takes to create new content, it may not be possible to find a compromise.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Speaking to Famitsu at the recent Taipei Game Developers Conference, FFXIII and XIII-2 director Motomu Toriyama says that fans of the series can expect to see more of Lightning and her friends...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Diablo 3: Commodities Coming Soon to Real Money Auction House
- Resident Evil 6 to Feature Ada Wong in Storyline, Separate Campaign Rumored
- Wargame: European Escalation Gets Free Conquest DLC
- Marvel vs Capcom: Origins Announced for XBLA and PSN
- Hitman Absolution: The Saints ICA File Revealed
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Confirmed for US and Europe Release
- Halo 4 Offers Intelligent Spawn System, Randomized Ordinances, No Fall Damage
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle Announced for PS3
- Sony File new PS3 Hardware Revision with FCC
- Japanese Vita Sales Rise Again