Monday, 02 July 2012 13:26
Games - Games
|← Platform Tectonics: Tools of the Trade||Kirby Dream Collection Receives Stateside Release Date →|
Snowbird Game Studios, developers of Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, has announced a new project, titled Caribbean. TaleWorlds Entertainment, creators of the Mount & Blade series, will also be helping with development. Caribbean takes place in the 17th Century where the world is ruled by pirates and players can battle on land or at sea.
Full features include:
-Sea battles with intuitive and easy control system
-The real-time boarding fights that throw player in the center of the action
-Detailed management and customization of both the fleet and the crew
-Complex siege system allowing the players to storm forts, harbors or entire cities
-Different kinds of artillery: shipboard cannons, mortars and howitzers
-Random-events system that keeps players questioning their decisions during their voyage
-True Carribean atmosphere of the vast and dangerous world
-Unique NPCs whose design is based on real historical figures
-Various multiplayer modes featuring sea and land battles, boarding and sieges
Caribbean is being built within the same engine as Mount & Blade and has a tentative release date of Fall 2012.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Snowbird Game Studios, developers of Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, has announced a new project, titled Caribbean. TaleWorlds Entertainment, creators of the Mount & Blade series,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Assassin's Creed 3 Limited Edition Announced, Detailed
- Funcom CEO Steps Down Right Before Secret World Launches
- David Cage and The Future of Games: More Focus on Emotions, Less on Engines
- EA Games Label President Predicts “100% digital” Transition
- Platform Tectonics: Tools of the Trade
- Kirby Dream Collection Receives Stateside Release Date
- Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Plan Costs $39, Microsoft Reveals
- CV of Ex-Sony R&D Director Suggests Sony has been Working on PS4 since August 2010
- Seth Killian Joins Sony Santa Monica
- The Inevitable in the Good: Evil in Videogames