Friday, 29 June 2012 14:10
Games - Games
|← The Last of Us Exclusive Footage to be Unveiled at Comic Con||Water in the Desert: An Aquatic Look at Journey →|
Japanese gamers aren't huge fans of Pokemon White 2, at least compared to Black 2, according to a report from Media Create.
The new report has broken down the sales of the newly released Pokemon Black and White 2 in Japan with Black 2 selling 817,000 copies compared to White 2's 745,000. It's not too big a difference, but some gamers are clearly concerned with how much more 'hardcore' the Black version is compared to its counterpart–never mind the fact that they're playing it on the DS.
The first Pokemon Black sold 1.32M copies in its opening week compared to White's 1.23M. Black is the new black.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Japanese gamers aren't huge fans of Pokemon White 2, at least compared to Black 2, according to a report from Media Create. The new report has broken down the sales of the newly...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Joe Danger Appears on Steam Registry
- Agent 47 Claims Another Victim
- GOG Summer Sale Day 11
- Mass Effect 3's FemShep Gets the Anime Treatment by Kotobukiya
- The Last of Us Exclusive Footage to be Unveiled at Comic Con
- EA: Over 800,000 Players have Signed Up for Battlefield 3 Premium Within Two Weeks of Availability
- PSN Summer Sale to Start this Tuesday, Will Offer Bonus Discounts for PS+ Members
- The Last of Us Gets the LittleBigPlanet Treatment
- DICE Offering Double XP for a Full Week for Battlefield 3 Premium Members
- Hero Academy Coming to Steam, Will Include Team Fortress 2 Characters