Friday, 29 June 2012 16:39
Games - Games
|← Joe Danger Appears on Steam Registry||GOG Summer Sale Day 11 →|
What happened to poor Tyler? Former captain of the football team, avid porch-smoker, owner of a phone straight out of 1999, he had it all going for him. Then he crossed a hitman. Not just any hitman, but Agent 47.
From the screenshot above, you can see 47 tipping him into the above-ground pool, and whether Tyler's body remains there is a mystery. It would be rare that the cops would drag a murky pool for a simple missing person case, but man, Tyler must have been solid muscle because he is not floating. Sooner or later, he'll bloat up nicely and find his way back to the surface.
These shots are meant to showcase that Hitman: Absolution will have dynamic newspapers detailing 47's latest adventures, also featured in Blood Money. The kind of detail and humor involved in the writing process of each paper will be interesting. Tyler has been painted as a has-been, still living the days of his high school stardom, and the missing person article in the paper reflects that character well.
Hitman: Absolution will be released on November 20, 2012 for PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and OnLive.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
What happened to poor Tyler? Former captain of the football team, avid porch-smoker, owner of a phone straight out of 1999, he had it all going for him. Then he crossed a hitman. Not just any...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- GOG Summer Sale Day 12
- Ni no Kuni Wizard's Edition Details
- L4D2 DLC Cold Stream Gets a Release Date
- Worms Revolution Developer Diary
- Joe Danger Appears on Steam Registry
- GOG Summer Sale Day 11
- Mass Effect 3's FemShep Gets the Anime Treatment by Kotobukiya
- The Last of Us Exclusive Footage to be Unveiled at Comic Con
- Pokemon Black 2 Sells More Copies Than White 2
- EA: Over 800,000 Players have Signed Up for Battlefield 3 Premium Within Two Weeks of Availability