Friday, 29 June 2012 17:54
Games - Games
|← L4D2 DLC Cold Stream Gets a Release Date||Joe Danger Appears on Steam Registry →|
In this first Worms Revolution Developer Diary video, Kevin Carthew, lead designer on Worms Revolution, is put on the hot seat to answer a few questions about the Worms series. One can only assume if he gets any answers wrong, an army of worms will be set loose on him and he will be digested to death.
Focusing heavily on the history of the franchise, the first dev diary video will welcome gamers into the fold and give them a more indepth look of where Worms has been and where it will go in the future. Carthew explains why Worms has returned to its 2D roots on newer platforms, while still pushing forward with evolving gameplay.
More dev diaries will be published in the future detailing other aspects of the Worms franchise, so whether you're a veteran of the Worm wars or still green, these videos will contain some interesting information.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
In this first Worms Revolution Developer Diary video, Kevin Carthew, lead designer on Worms Revolution, is put on the hot seat to answer a few questions about the Worms series. One can only...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Water in the Desert: An Aquatic Look at Journey
- Black Ops 2 Nuketown 2025 Officially Confirmed, Details Revealed
- GOG Summer Sale Day 12
- Ni no Kuni Wizard's Edition Details
- L4D2 DLC Cold Stream Gets a Release Date
- Joe Danger Appears on Steam Registry
- Agent 47 Claims Another Victim
- GOG Summer Sale Day 11
- Mass Effect 3's FemShep Gets the Anime Treatment by Kotobukiya
- The Last of Us Exclusive Footage to be Unveiled at Comic Con