Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:08
Games - Games
|← Tecmo's Dead or Alive 5 Now has a Taekwondo Expert as a New Character||Diablo 3 Patch 1.03b Delayed, Hotfixes For Loot Drops Incoming →|
Cliff Bleszinksi, design director for Epic's Gears of War franchise, thinks the Kinect hasn't lived up to its potential. Not only that, but CliffyB admits that Microsoft's motion-controller won't be integrated in their upcoming Gears of War: Judgment.
Speaking to Gamestm, Bleszinksi was asked if any of part of the now-cancelled Kinect Gears game -- Gears of War: Exile -- made its way into Judgment.
There are not a lot of things that wound up in there. There’s one thing actually that you just reminded me of though, is that we are not supporting Kinect in Gears Judgment. I like Kinect, I’ve been a fan of it, but I don’t think it has been fully realised as far as the potential of the device.
Bleszinksi also adds that while Dance Centrail 3 looks great with Kinect, he's still curious as to how core games will work out with the device.
While this news might sadden a few people, I'm just glad they did this rather than tact Kinect support in. I mean, do you really want to shout at Baird or Cole to take out X Locust repeatedly?
Of course, the fact that Epic cancelled their "core" Gears of War Kinect game does not bode well for Microsoft's motion-controller. If they can't make a good core game for it, who can?
Would you want to see Kinect support in Gears of War: Judgment? More importantly, do you want Kinect support in your core games?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Cliff Bleszinksi, design director for Epic's Gears of War franchise, thinks the Kinect hasn't lived up to its potential. Not only that, but CliffyB admits that Microsoft's...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- GOG Summer Sale Day 10
- Activision Shuts Down Prototype Developers
- Rumor: Gears of War: Judgment to Ship in February
- Bethesda Shows Two Ways to Play Dishonored in this "Golden Cat" Walkthrough
- Tecmo's Dead or Alive 5 Now has a Taekwondo Expert as a New Character
- Diablo 3 Patch 1.03b Delayed, Hotfixes For Loot Drops Incoming
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Producer Admits DLC was a Mistake
- Pokemon Black/White 2 Release Date Announced
- Guild Wars 2 Release Date Confirmed for August 28
- SimCity Social: EA Unleashes Attack Ad on FarmVille