Wednesday, 27 June 2012 08:53
Games - Games
|← Three Things at E3 that Need to Stop, Part 2: Quit Starving Your Journalists||Top 7 Best City Building Games: Boss Builders →|
A bunch of new images have surfaced of the game everyone wants to play but no one can have: Half-Life 2: Episode 3. The images were sent in anonymously to a Valve fansite which took the obvious recourse to post it up on their Facebook without actually reaching out to Valve to confirm if they are real.
The images look like they could be concept art from Half-Life 2, but certain elements lend credence to the argument that they are for Episode 3, including Alyx's winter wear and the fact that she's wearing Eli's jacket, a crashed helicopter in a snowy location, and art featuring the dimension of Xen—along with Combine Advisors.
According to the fansite and their source, the images are from 2008 and aren't necessarily representative of the game currently in development at Valve. Regardless of whether they're real, it's nice to think that Valve hasn't forgotten about the Half-Life franchise and the story of Gordon Freeman.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
A bunch of new images have surfaced of the game everyone wants to play but no one can have: Half-Life 2: Episode 3. The images were sent in anonymously to a Valve fansite which took the obvious...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Valve's Source Filmmaker Lets You Make Your Own Movies
- Team Fortress 2 Meet the Pyro Video is Live
- 25 Best Video Game Inspired Alcoholic Drinks
- GOG Summer Sale Day 9
- Three Things at E3 that Need to Stop, Part 2: Quit Starving Your Journalists
- Top 7 Best City Building Games: Boss Builders
- Sony: There are no new Resistance Games in Development
- Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC References Hidden in Extended Cut
- Halo 4 Spartan Ops: 50 Missions Per Season, Solo Mode
- Metro: Last Light Will Stand Aside "Bioshock, Borderlands and Dead Space"