Wednesday, 27 June 2012 00:45
Games - Games
|← Jak (Practically) Confirmed for PlayStation Battle Royale||Telltale Titles 60 Percent Off on GOG →|
Earlier today, Mike Gamble, Mass Effect frachise producer teased fans and haters alike with this Twitter update: "Would now be a good time to talk about how we're doing more DLC in the future? :P"
A few minutes later, Gamble released another tweet stating: "That was a trick question. We'll save the future DLC for future chats. Don't worry though...there's much more."
After addressing fan complaints stacked a mile high with the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC, Bioware might be better off focusing on a new project or at least taking the time to completely shove this whole fiasco under the largest rug they can buy.
An hour ago, Gamble updated his Twitter account one more time about the DLC.
"As I've said before, we do this for you! EC was our gift to the fans. Hope you enjoyed. Also... keep your ears open over the next little while."
If Gamble's completely ambiguous, unfairly mysterious, and curiously suggestive tweets have any basis in reality, Mass Effect fans should be expecting more news coming soon. Or over the "next little while."
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Earlier today, Mike Gamble, Mass Effect frachise producer teased fans and haters alike with this Twitter update: "Would now be a good time to talk about how we're doing more DLC in the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Metro: Last Light Will Stand Aside "Bioshock, Borderlands and Dead Space"
- Silent Hill Patches Still on Their Way
- Watch a War of the Roses Match in Full
- Haunt Free in US Until July 2
- Jak (Practically) Confirmed for PlayStation Battle Royale
- Telltale Titles 60 Percent Off on GOG
- Sony Adds YouTube Support to Vita
- Team Fortress 2 Pyromania Continues
- GOG Summer Sale Day 8
- Halo 4's Spartan Ops Redefines Episodic Gaming