Wednesday, 27 June 2012 01:24
Games - Games
|← The Top 12 Richest People in Videogames||Haunt Free in US Until July 2 →|
Got a spare hour and don't want to use it productively? We've got you covered! War of the Roses is a new game from Paradox that I've had described to me more than once as Battlefield 1450, a multiplayer class-based action game in which working tactically with your team with ensure victory. It's not, for the most part, first person, and it does look genuinely enjoyable.
The video above was taken from the final of the DreamHack Tournament. The prize was $5000 and, for the most part, it looks like a pretty hard battle. Honestly, it was a little dull to watch via a character not directly involved in the battle and aside from knowing what it looks like to watch a battle ensue around you, I didn't learn a huge amount from this video.
If you're absolutely desperate for more though, this will probably open your eyes to a few tips and tricks in preparation for an eventual, currently undisclosed release date.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Got a spare hour and don't want to use it productively? We've got you covered! War of the Roses is a new game from Paradox that I've had described to me more than once as...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sony: There are no new Resistance Games in Development
- Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC References Hidden in Extended Cut
- Halo 4 Spartan Ops: 50 Missions Per Season, Solo Mode
- Metro: Last Light Will Stand Aside "Bioshock, Borderlands and Dead Space"
- Silent Hill Patches Still on Their Way
- Haunt Free in US Until July 2
- Jak (Practically) Confirmed for PlayStation Battle Royale
- Mass Effect Producer Tweets About Future DLC
- Telltale Titles 60 Percent Off on GOG
- Sony Adds YouTube Support to Vita