Tuesday, 26 June 2012 11:02
Games - Games
|← Musicality: Nobuwo Summer Bundle Arranged Pack Review||The Top 12 Richest People in Videogames →|
Videogame adaptations for great movies tend to be like finding a bone in your last bit of filet mignon, but every once in awhile that doesn't happen. We're hoping that Activision's collaboration with Disney on a Wreck-It Ralph videogame happens to be a good one. The two companies are teaming up to deliver titles for the Nintendo Wii, DS, and 3DS systems.
Read more about the collaboration at Benzinga.com.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
[MINIFEED] Videogame adaptations for great movies tend to be like finding a bone in your last bit of filet mignon, but every once in awhile that doesn't happen. We're hoping that...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sony Adds YouTube Support to Vita
- Team Fortress 2 Pyromania Continues
- GOG Summer Sale Day 8
- Halo 4's Spartan Ops Redefines Episodic Gaming
- Musicality: Nobuwo Summer Bundle Arranged Pack Review
- The Top 12 Richest People in Videogames
- Crytek: F2P is the Future of Consoles
- Square Enix Reveals the New Lara Croft in Tomb Raider Reboot
- DICE Conducting a "Play with DICE" Event for Battlefield 3 Premium Members
- Mass Effect Producer on Extended Cut DLC: We Can't Satisfy Everyone