Tuesday, 26 June 2012 03:58
Games - Games
|← FIFA 13 Pre-Order Incentives and Ultimate Edition Revealed||Dishonored Offers Intelligent AI, No New Game Plus →|
Dawnguard is out today, and with its release, we can see just what those weapons look like when they're held in your hands instead of shown on-screen in the crafting menu.
The Dragonbone weapons are among some of the most powerful gear you'll be able to craft as an artisan blacksmith and rival the legendary gear you might find in dungeons. You'll need to have the Dragonbone smithing perk to forge these mighty armaments.
Dawnguard is out for the Xbox 360 as a timed exclusive. You can pick it up at the Xbox Live Marketplace for 1600MSP.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
A few weeks ago we posted a sneak preview of the Dragonbone weapons you'll be handling in the new Dawnguard expansion pack for Skyrim. Dawnguard is out today, and with its release, we...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Mass Effect Producer on Extended Cut DLC: We Can't Satisfy Everyone
- Treyarch Doesn't Know Who's Developing Black Ops: Declassifed on PS Vita
- Iconic Videogame Characters as The Walking Dead
- Nintendo's Iwata Refuses to Disclose Wii U Pricing
- FIFA 13 Pre-Order Incentives and Ultimate Edition Revealed
- Dishonored Offers Intelligent AI, No New Game Plus
- Dawnguard: A Guide to Getting Started
- There's Already a Second Tomb Raider Planned
- The Amazing Stan Lee Playable in The Amazing Spider-Man
- Firmware Update 4.20 Available for PS3