Monday, 25 June 2012 01:05
Games - Games
|← Infinity Blade: Dungeons is Epic Games' Dungeon Crawler for iOS||Blizzard Explains Diablo 3's 72-Hour Digital Purchasing Delay →|
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime gave an interview to Kotaku, in which he spoke at a length on the subject of E3, and addressed the complaints some gamers had towards Nintendo's presentation.
Some gamers were unsatisfied with the titles shown at E3 and had expected more from the Japanese publisher.
"One of the things that, on one hand, I love and, on the other hand, that troubles me tremendously about not only our fanbase but about the gaming community at large is that, whenever you share information, the perspective is, 'Thank you, but I want more.' 'Thank you, but give me more.' I mean, it is insatiable," he said.
"And so for years this community has been asking, 'Where’s Pikmin?' 'Where’s Pikmin?' 'Where’s Pikmin?' We give them Pikmin. And then they say, 'What else?' For years, this community have said, 'Damnit Reggie, when you launch, you better launch with a Mario game.' So we launch with a Mario game, and they say, 'So what’s more?'
"I have heard people say, 'You know, you’ve got these fantastic franchises, beyond what you’re doing in Smash Bros., isn’t there a way to leverage all these franchises?' So we create Nintendo Land and they say, 'Ho-hum, give me more.' So it’s an interesting challenge."
Classy as always, Fils-Aime did not dismiss the calls of its fanbase, and praised them for their passion.
You can read the rest of the interview here.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Reggie Fils-Aime Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime gave an interview to Kotaku, in which he spoke at a length on the subject of E3, and addressed the complaints some gamers had towards...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Black Ops 2: Treyarch Describes Fallout-Style Endings
- Dragon's Dogma Sequels Planned, One Million Units Shipped
- Company of Heroes 2 Screenshots Reveal Flamethrowers, Armor
- Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition Announced for Europe
- Infinity Blade: Dungeons is Epic Games' Dungeon Crawler for iOS
- Blizzard Explains Diablo 3's 72-Hour Digital Purchasing Delay
- Diablo 3: Zombie Bears Fix Coming Soon
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Confirmed for 2013
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Gets Australian Cover
- GOG Summer Sale Day 6