Sunday, 24 June 2012 01:36
Games - Games
|← 25 Best Video Game Inspired Desserts||GOG Summer Sale Day 6 →|
The Halo Waypoint has put together a video which showcases E3 2012 from the perspective of the Halo 4 team at 343 Industries.
It shows everything from the the set up of the Microsoft press stage to its live presentation. Members of the team, including Frank O'Connor and Bonnie Ross speak about the event.
Halo 4 isn't even out yet, and it's already looking like the greatest addition to the Halo franchise. Although only time can tell whether it'll live up to its predecessors, the team clearly has high hopes for it.
Halo 4 is set for a November 6, 2012 release on the Xbox 360.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The Halo Waypoint has put together a video which showcases E3 2012 from the perspective of the Halo 4 team at 343 Industries. It shows everything from the the set up of the Microsoft press...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Blizzard Explains Diablo 3's 72-Hour Digital Purchasing Delay
- Diablo 3: Zombie Bears Fix Coming Soon
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Confirmed for 2013
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Gets Australian Cover
- GOG Summer Sale Day 6
- 25 Best Video Game Inspired Desserts
- GOG Summer Sale Day 4
- Assassin's Creed 3 for PC Gets Delayed
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Gets Fake 8-Bit Game Version
- Dreamworks Acquires Need for Speed Film Rights,