Friday, 22 June 2012 11:33
Games - Games
|← Dreamworks Acquires Need for Speed Film Rights,||Quantum Conundrum is Brilliant and Charming - Much Like Its Creator →|
While the Kinect has still yet to see a "core" game that works well with it, Lionhead's upcoming Fable: The Journey will try to amend that later this year when it's released...and thanks to Amazon, we might just have the game's release date.
According to the online retailer, Fable: The Journey will be out this October 9. Not only that, but if you pre-order the game, you'll also receive the Gauntlers of Force. The item will give the user an instand and permanent upgrade for the Force Throw spell while performing it on foot. No word though if this pre-order bonus will stop you from looking goofy while playing it.
Of course, seeing as the date still hasn't been confirmed by Microsoft, take it with a grain of salt for now; although chances are this is legit and Kinect players can get their magic on this coming October 9.
Have you liked what you've seen of Fable: The Journey so far? Or is it doomed to fail like previous core Kinect games before it?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
While the Kinect has still yet to see a "core" game that works well with it, Lionhead's upcoming Fable: The Journey will try to amend that later this year when it's...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- GOG Summer Sale Day 4
- Assassin's Creed 3 for PC Gets Delayed
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Gets Fake 8-Bit Game Version
- Dreamworks Acquires Need for Speed Film Rights, "Fast Tracked" for a 2014 Release
- Dreamworks Acquires Need for Speed Film Rights,
- Quantum Conundrum is Brilliant and Charming - Much Like Its Creator
- Crystal Dynamics Working on Third-Person New IP for "Future Platforms"
- Skyrim Dawnguard DLC Out Next Week on Xbox 360
- Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC Release Dated for Next Week
- Black Ops 2 Zombies: Treyarch is Creating New Worlds, New Game Modes