Friday, 22 June 2012 03:08
Games - Games
|← New Super Mario Bros. 2 to Have Paid DLC||Diablo 3: The Easiest Way to Get Top Tier Legendary Items →|
Bulletstorm and Gears of War: Judgement may place developers People Can Fly well into the "shooter" category when it comes to the output delivered by a studio, but it would seem creative director Adrian Chmielarz doesn't want people to think that that's all the team of capable of. In an interview with GameInformer, Chmielarz described a project they may work on in the future, and what's stopping them from following through with their plans.
“Absolutely. It is actually very hard, because once you are successful with a shooter, like we were initially with Painkiller, then nobody wants anything else from you. Actually, there is this action-adventure game that we really, really want to do. Everybody’s like: ‘That’s very interesting. Do you have any shooters?’
“As much as I love shooters, I know I and the other guys in the studio want to go for something else at one point. The thing that I am personally interested in is the joy of discovery, the joy of exploration. You discover these [story fragments] and you connect them the way you want to, and you have your own unique experiences within the world, just like you have when you play Skyrim. These are the kind of worlds we want to offer.”
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Bulletstorm and Gears of War: Judgement may place developers People Can Fly well into the "shooter" category when it comes to the output delivered by a studio, but it would seem...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Cash Strapped Curt Schilling Admits 38 Studios Employees Were Screwed
- Sony Regrets Not Talking About PS Vita at E3
- Watch Dogs Screenshot May Contain Hidden Details
- Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Next Wednesday
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 to Have Paid DLC
- Diablo 3: The Easiest Way to Get Top Tier Legendary Items
- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Special Edition Detailed
- Mists of Pandaria Adds Flippable Tables (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
- 3DS Sale is On - Games at "Almost Worth It" Prices
- Blizzard Admits: StarCraft II LAN was Dropped Thanks to Piracy