Friday, 22 June 2012 03:19
Games - Games
|← Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Next Wednesday||People Can Fly Want to do Action-Adventure, Keep Getting Shooters →|
Nintendo are going to be offering post-release content for New Super Mario Bros. 2. This was revealed during their Nintendo Direct video last night and has been met with mixed reaction by fans. Personally, so long as they can get the price right (something that I massively doubt), I don't see the problem in them offering more levels to people that really want them.
The levels on offer will be part of the Coin Rush mode, a mode in which you must finish three presumably difficult levels with only a single life. It's a nice idea and will manage, hopefully, to add a challenge for those people that finish the game quickly and without any problems.
Still, the anti-DLC brigade massively dislikes the decision and are claiming that Nintendo have crumbled to industry pressures. Pressures like "making money." Damn them.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Nintendo are going to be offering post-release content for New Super Mario Bros. 2. This was revealed during their Nintendo Direct video last night and has been met with mixed reaction by fans....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Darksiders 2 Pre-Order Adds Free Season Pass With 3 DLCs
- Cash Strapped Curt Schilling Admits 38 Studios Employees Were Screwed
- Sony Regrets Not Talking About PS Vita at E3
- Watch Dogs Screenshot May Contain Hidden Details
- Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Next Wednesday
- People Can Fly Want to do Action-Adventure, Keep Getting Shooters
- Diablo 3: The Easiest Way to Get Top Tier Legendary Items
- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Special Edition Detailed
- Mists of Pandaria Adds Flippable Tables (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
- 3DS Sale is On - Games at "Almost Worth It" Prices