Thursday, 21 June 2012 16:56
Games - Games
|← Nintendo: The Wii U Could Become the Preferred Method for Call of Duty||Mortal Kombat Film to Follow Super Market Clerk →|
Namco Bandai has unveiled the specs you'll need on your PC to get Dark Souls running when it comes out in a couple of months.
Here's what you'll need to get it running:
OS: Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7, or newer
Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual-Core
Memory: 1 GB (XP), 2GB (Vista/7)
Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
Video Card: 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
Last, but not least, you'll need a copy of Steam installed. You won't need much more than that.
In addition to the regular game, the PC version of Dark Souls comes with a free expansion pack called Artorias of the Abyss, featuring an untold chapter in the setting. The content will be available as a separate DLC for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 owners of the game.
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition is slated for release on August 24.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Namco Bandai has unveiled the specs you'll need on your PC to get Dark Souls running when it comes out in a couple of months. Here's what you'll need to get it running:...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Blizzard Admits: StarCraft II LAN was Dropped Thanks to Piracy
- Nintendo: Next Super Smash Bros, Animal Crossing 3DS Confirmed
- Roger Ebert Approves of Anti-Last of Us Article
- Mortal Kombat Film to Follow Super Market Clerk
- Nintendo Announce 3DS XL
- Mega Man Soundtrack in an E-Tank
- Sine Mora Confirmed for PS Vita and PlayStation 3
- Final Fantasy VII is Coming to Steam
- Halo 4 Forerunner Mystery Weapons
- Blizzard: Diablo 3 Digital Copies Will Take Up to 72 Hours to Unlock