Thursday, 21 June 2012 14:12
Games - Games
|← Mega Man Soundtrack in an E-Tank||Final Fantasy VII is Coming to Steam →|
Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture have announced that its shoot-em-up title for the Xbox Live Arcade, Sine Mora, is coming to both the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.
The release of the game on the two platforms will see the addition of a new character named Wilhelmine Muller from Japanese studio G.rev.
"After having an extremely successful launch on Xbox LIVE Arcade and revealing the Vita version at E3 to much appraise, we're as excited as ever to bring the experience to yet another platform," said Balázs Horváth, director of publishing at Digital Reality. "More important than anything, we created something we love, and we know Sine Mora be loved yet again on PlayStation 3."
Sine Mora was originally released on Xbox Live as a timed exclusive.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Sine Mora Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture have announced that its shoot-em-up title for the Xbox Live Arcade, Sine Mora, is coming to both the PlayStation 3 and PS...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Roger Ebert Approves of Anti-Last of Us Article
- Mortal Kombat Film to Follow Super Market Clerk
- Nintendo Announce 3DS XL
- Dark Souls PC Hardware Requirements Revealed
- Mega Man Soundtrack in an E-Tank
- Final Fantasy VII is Coming to Steam
- Halo 4 Forerunner Mystery Weapons
- Blizzard: Diablo 3 Digital Copies Will Take Up to 72 Hours to Unlock
- THQ Reveals the Making of "Enter the Metro" Live-Action Short Film
- Halo 4 Promethean Crawler Details Surface