Wednesday, 20 June 2012 13:12
Games - Games
|← Okami HD Coming to the PS3 With Move Support||EA's Peter Moore: Games Will Become Services, Microtransactions Will be in Every Game →|
343 Industries' community manager Jessica Shea has been answering questions on Twitter about the studio's upcoming game, Halo 4. Among the queries she's answered was a question about Halo 4's spectator mode—or the lack thereof.
Shea confirmed that there will be no spectator mode in Halo 4. To some players, the omission of a spectator mode flies in the face of the studio's goal to develop Halo 4 as a competitive title, but most expressed their lack of surprise.
Other players were less affected by the news. @GrimBrotherOne dismissed spectator mode as a "waste of bandwidth".
The official response on the Halo bulletin called full spectator mode a "bandwidth hog" that they did not want to introduce into the game's competitive arenas, but promised that there would be changes to the post-death camera.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
343 Industries' community manager Jessica Shea has been answering questions on Twitter about the studio's upcoming game, Halo 4. Among the queries she's answered was a question...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 Producer & Director Hints at New Project
- Microsoft Asks Website to Remove Leaked Xbox 720 Document
- Saints Row Expansion Rolled into 2013 Sequel
- Lingerie Football League License Acquired by Yuke's
- GOG Summer Sale Day 2
- EA's Peter Moore: Games Will Become Services, Microtransactions Will be in Every Game
- JAM Live Music Arcade Review
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Rumored to be Announced Soon
- Portal 2 as an Educational Tool: Now You're Learning With Portals
- Crytek: Wii U is Minimum as Powerful as Xbox 360, Unannounced Wii U Game being Developed on CryEngine 3