Wednesday, 20 June 2012 08:43
Games - Games
|← Halo 4 Demo Playable at Rooster Teeth's RTX Convention||Diablo 3: Kripp/Krippi Claim World First Diablo Kill on Hardcore Inferno →|
Electronic Arts, the second biggest game publisher in the world, has just registered the domain name for TheCapLab.com for some reason.
The filing was done on June 18 through internet brand protection company CSC Global. Aside from that, the publisher has not filed any trademarks for "The Cap Lab."
Obviously, EA has not made any announcements pertaining to the domain name and I've yet to think of a game which might use this as a subtitle or DLC name. Dead Space 3: The Cap Lab? Mass Effect 3: The Cap Lab Extended Cut? Your guess is as good as mine at this point.
What do you think this is for? If I had to wager a guess, I'd say it's for a social/browser gamer? One that incorporates Caps in some form of another? If so, how long till people shout out they're copying Valve and Team Fortress 2's hats?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Electronic Arts, the second biggest game publisher in the world, has just registered the domain name for TheCapLab.com for some reason. The filing was done on June 18 through internet brand...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Crytek: Wii U is Minimum as Powerful as Xbox 360, Unannounced Wii U Game being Developed on CryEngine 3
- World of Warcraft Monopoly Collector's Edition Now Available
- This Might Be the Closest Thing to Zombies in Battlefield 3 We'll Ever See
- Nintendo Offering "Insane Incentives" for Publishers to Sell Retails Games Digitally on Wii U (Rumor)
- Halo 4 Demo Playable at Rooster Teeth's RTX Convention
- Diablo 3: Kripp/Krippi Claim World First Diablo Kill on Hardcore Inferno
- Capcom Shows Off Almost 20-Minutes of Resident Evil 6 Awesomeness
- Diablo 3: Trolls Gonna Troll, and the Issues That Remain With 1.03
- Kojima: There Will Be a Metal Gear Solid 5 with the New FOX Engine
- Three Things at E3 That Need to Stop, Part 1: Take That Sh*t Off