Tuesday, 19 June 2012 21:33
Games - Games
|← Seth Killian to Leave Capcom||Tomb Raider: Eidos Tries to Change the Message on the Attempted Rape of Lara Croft →|
The expansion pack to Edmund McMillen's awesome roguelike, The Binding of Isaac, has just been updated, bringing Wrath of the Lamb up to version 1.3.
The new patch adds 8 new unlockable items, 8 new achievements, a secret final chapter, 3 new music tracks, a new miniboss, updated art and sound, and Golden Poop.
In addition to all the new content, the patch fixes a number of issues and rebalances both enemies and bosses that were previously deemed too difficult, or too easy.
McMillen says that players can expect yet another update next week to squash any new bugs the patch might've introduced, along with "extra bits of content here and there that didn't make it into this update." The update is free for anyone who owns Wrath of the Lamb on Steam.
Now that's how you support a game.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The expansion pack to Edmund McMillen's awesome roguelike, The Binding of Isaac, has just been updated, bringing Wrath of the Lamb up to version 1.3. The new patch adds 8 new unlockable...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Kojima: There Will Be a Metal Gear Solid 5 with the New FOX Engine
- Three Things at E3 That Need to Stop, Part 1: Take That Sh*t Off
- Steam Ceases Windows XP SP1 Support this August
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for PC Offers Lean and Adjustable FOV
- Okami HD Coming to the PS3 With Move Support
- Tomb Raider: Eidos Tries to Change the Message on the Attempted Rape of Lara Croft
- Dishonored Will Have Custom PC UI
- Wii U Will Play Used Games
- Microsoft Reveals Summer of Arcade Details
- Rumor - Willem Dafoe to Co-Star in Beyond