Monday, 18 June 2012 09:18
Games - Games
|← Origin Offers Real and Significant Discounts||Does Dishonored Justify Your $/hr Entertainment Valuation? →|
A campaign has been formed to save the TimeSplitters franchise. Unlike most campaigns which are formed by fans of the series, this one was started by a developer dialogue from Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli, and also sees the support of developers employed at the studio.
Rumors were abound earlier this year that Crytek had begun work on the game, but they were later confirmed to be false.
Since then, fans have created a Facebook campaign to save TimeSplitters 4, and its numbers have swelled to over 100,000.
Former Free Radical developer Graeme Norgate, composer on the previous TimeSplitter titles, will be contributing a victory theme song to the campaign if it reaches its goal of 100k fans. Additionally, a Crytek artist says he'll contribute character design for TimeSplitters if the campaign can get more than a thousand Facebook likes—the number of which is now at 1,350.
It remains to be seen whether the game will get made, but the numbers look very assuring at this point.
You can show your support for the movement at their Facebook page.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
A campaign has been formed to save the TimeSplitters franchise. Unlike most campaigns which are formed by fans of the series, this one was started by a developer dialogue from Crytek...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- DICE Introduces Unique "DICE Friends" Dogtags for Battlefield 3, here's How to Get Them
- Ubisoft: Splinter Cell is Not Call of Duty and it Never Will Be, Promises More Night-Time Gameplay
- Latest Diablo III Patch to Include Gifts for Mists of Pandaria Buyers
- Halo 4 Soundtrack "Requiem" Theme Released
- Civilization 5: Gods & Kings Preview Showcases New Features
- Does Dishonored Justify Your $/hr Entertainment Valuation?
- Origin Offers Real and Significant Discounts
- Taking Control Ă˘â‚¬â€ś The Spread of the Interactive Narrative
- Out, Damned Spot: Tentacle Bento, Violence in Media, and the Conversation We All Need to Have
- GTA 5 Cars List (So Far)