Saturday, 16 June 2012 22:59
Games - Games
|← Just Cause 2 Goes Multiplayer Thanks to Modders||How Diablo 3's Story Fails Its Game →|
Bitten Apple has put together a set of hidden blades worn by Exio Auditore in the Assassin's Creed series.
Each hidden blade is fully retractable and extends with the flick of your wrist. The trigger is attached to a wire thread that connects to a ring. When the ring is pulled, the blade springs from its sheath.
Each blade is made out of wood, so it won't get you banned from conventions. Likewise, the bracer that houses it is made from faux leather and polymer clay, so don't expect to deflect sword attacks with it anytime soon.
You can order a pair of hidden blades for yourself for $155 from Bitten Apple's Etsy store, where she's taking custom orders for armored bracers and a second set of hidden blades.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Bitten Apple has put together a set of hidden blades worn by Exio Auditore in the Assassin's Creed series. Each hidden blade is fully retractable and extends with the flick of your...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- GTA 5 Cars List (So Far)
- How Diablo 3's Story Fails Its Game
- Halo - Halo 4: The Evolution of the Sniper Rifle
- Black Ops 2 Zombie Mode Gets Competitive
- Just Cause 2 Goes Multiplayer Thanks to Modders
- Payday: The Heist Gets Left 4 Dead's No Mercy Map
- Square Enix Registers FinalFantasyVIIPC.com
- Darksiders 2 Summer of Death Promotion Announced
- Super Meat Boy: The Game Information Blowout
- Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 Drops Next Week on PSN