Saturday, 16 June 2012 13:17
Games - Games
|← Square Enix Registers FinalFantasyVIIPC.com||Just Cause 2 Goes Multiplayer Thanks to Modders →|
The developers of Payday: The Heist (Overkill) have teamed up with Valve to create a DLC for Payday that's set within Left 4 Dead's Mercy Hospital map in the No Mercy campaign.
The objective in each Payday: The Heist mission is to rob the place and then fend off against the police response as the lights go out.
Speaking on the No Mercy map, Valve's Chet Faliszek said that the mission is not canon to the Left 4 Dead story. However, he added that there is a small cameo from one of the characters anda "fun little easter egg with a payoff later in Left 4 Dead."
"Just us having some fun with a studio we are friends with and who have also made a great co-op game."
The No Mercy DLC for Payday: The Heist will be released soon.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The developers of Payday: The Heist (Overkill) have teamed up with Valve to create a DLC for Payday that's set within Left 4 Dead's Mercy Hospital map in the No Mercy campaign. The...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- How Diablo 3's Story Fails Its Game
- Halo - Halo 4: The Evolution of the Sniper Rifle
- Black Ops 2 Zombie Mode Gets Competitive
- Just Cause 2 Goes Multiplayer Thanks to Modders
- Assassin's Creed Crafting: Retractable Hidden Blades and Bracer
- Square Enix Registers FinalFantasyVIIPC.com
- Darksiders 2 Summer of Death Promotion Announced
- Super Meat Boy: The Game Information Blowout
- Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 Drops Next Week on PSN
- Potential Halo 4 ARG Surfaces