Friday, 15 June 2012 13:58
Games - Games
|← Black Ops 2: Dedicated Servers and Pre-Order Steam Bonuses Confirmed||Square Enix Registers FinalFantasyVIIPC.com →|
A couple of new screenshots have surfaced of two previously unrevealed weapons in Halo 4. Those two weapons are the Sniper Rifle and the Needler.
The Sniper Rifle is a large, bulky weapon that's obviously of UNSC design, and comes equipped with a large digital scope. Its reveal has met with a mixed response from Halo players, who criticized its 'retro' looking design, especially in contrast to the sleeker sniper rifle model in Halo Reach.
Others welcomed the new sniper rifle, and added that they hoped it wouldn't render vehicles irrelevant to the game, as the sniper rifle in Reach could easily destroy any vehicle.
Despite its comparisons to the Barrett .50, "nobody plays Halo for the authenticity of bullet damage," is the common argument.
The other newly revealed weapon is the Needler, which appears to be a handgun that fires crystal shards. Its appearance is reminiscent of the Needler in the first Halo, and it seems to sport a wide reticule like the one in Halo CE.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
A couple of new screenshots have surfaced of two previously unrevealed weapons in Halo 4. Those two weapons are the Sniper Rifle and the Needler. The Sniper Rifle is a large, bulky...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- StarCraft II Expansion 99 Percent Complete
- Dead Space 3: An In-Depth Look, and First Gameplay Demo
- Dawnguard DLC Werewolf and Vampire Perk Trees Detailed
- Vacant Sky: Awakening Kickstarter in Final Stretch
- Black Ops 2: Dedicated Servers and Pre-Order Steam Bonuses Confirmed
- PlayStation Exec Talks About Last Guardian
- Ubisoft Talks Splinter Cell Movie
- Heroes of Ruin Launches in Europe
- Microsoft Gives Free XBL Gold to Europe Over Weekend
- Iranian Battlefield of Duty, FPS Fans Need to Watch this