Friday, 15 June 2012 14:54
Games - Games
|← Dawnguard Dragonbone Weapon Details Leaked||Dead Space 3: An In-Depth Look, and First Gameplay Demo →|
The soon-to-be-released Starcraft II expansion, Heart of the Swarm is so close to being done, gamers can almost taste it. And it tastes good. Like grilled Zerg.
In an interview with Kotaku, lead designer Dustin Browder explained, “We are 99% done, but that last 1%’s a bitch.”
Browder continued, “It’s the tuning and polish that really takes us a long time, and that’s where we get into the unknowns.”
It makes sense. If you create something amazing, it’s only right that you sit down and play it for, oh, I don’t know, ten hours to make sure it’s good. Let’s make that twenty just to be safe. Ok, don’t twist my arm, thirty.
“Like we could do a play-through next week that we’re like, ‘Wow this is really great.’ Or we could do a play-through and we still have 250 items we wanna fix,” Browder said. “You know, historically speaking we’re doing pretty well. We’re getting there. But I don’t know for sure yet when we’ll be done.”
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The soon-to-be-released Starcraft II expansion, Heart of the Swarm is so close to being done, gamers can almost taste it. And it tastes good. Like grilled Zerg. In an interview with Kotaku,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Darksiders 2 Summer of Death Promotion Announced
- Super Meat Boy: The Game Information Blowout
- Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 Drops Next Week on PSN
- Potential Halo 4 ARG Surfaces
- Dawnguard Dragonbone Weapon Details Leaked
- Dead Space 3: An In-Depth Look, and First Gameplay Demo
- Dawnguard DLC Werewolf and Vampire Perk Trees Detailed
- Vacant Sky: Awakening Kickstarter in Final Stretch
- Black Ops 2: Dedicated Servers and Pre-Order Steam Bonuses Confirmed
- Halo 4: A Closer look at the New Sniper and Needler