Friday, 15 June 2012 17:47
Games - Games
|← Super Meat Boy: The Game Information Blowout||Potential Halo 4 ARG Surfaces →|
Activision and Infinity Ward have announced that the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 will finally be heading to the PlayStation Network. It's set to drop on June 21.
Collection 2 includes seven new pieces of content including three multiplayer maps (Sanctuary, Foundation, Oasis), two Spec Ops missions (Kill Switch, Iron Clad), and two Face-Off maps (Getaway, Lookout).
The content was previously only available on the Xbox 360 as a timed exclusive. There's been no word on when, if ever, the content will land on the PC.
The content will cost $14.99 when it hits the PlayStation Network in next week's PSN Update.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Activision and Infinity Ward have announced that the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 will finally be heading to the PlayStation Network. It's set to drop on June 21....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Assassin's Creed Crafting: Retractable Hidden Blades and Bracer
- Payday: The Heist Gets Left 4 Dead's No Mercy Map
- Square Enix Registers FinalFantasyVIIPC.com
- Darksiders 2 Summer of Death Promotion Announced
- Super Meat Boy: The Game Information Blowout
- Potential Halo 4 ARG Surfaces
- Dawnguard Dragonbone Weapon Details Leaked
- StarCraft II Expansion 99 Percent Complete
- Dead Space 3: An In-Depth Look, and First Gameplay Demo
- Dawnguard DLC Werewolf and Vampire Perk Trees Detailed