Friday, 15 June 2012 18:05
Games - Games
|← Darksiders 2 Summer of Death Promotion Announced||Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 Drops Next Week on PSN →|
Super Meat Boy has been a hit on the PC, PSN and Xbox 360 ever since its release. The game, which is developed by Team Meat, is now headed to mobile platforms like the iPhone and Android.
More than just a port, Super Meat Boy: The Game is being developed from the ground up with new graphics and gameplay, with controls tailored for a touch screen experience. The game is described as a "re-envisioning" rather than a sequel or a port.
To cater to a variety of mobile platforms, the game will offer vector graphics, so they visuals are easy to scale. Expect to see Retina Display support right off the bat.
With the exception of saws, the game will see the addition of some all new traps. Other additions include new music by Danny Baranowsky, new bosses, unlockable characters, and "all the things they weren't able to do" with the original game due to time and monetary constraints.
Super Meat Boy: The Game will not be exclusive to mobile devices, so there's a good chance it'll land on the PC, PSN and XBLA. We look forward to it.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Super Meat Boy has been a hit on the PC, PSN and Xbox 360 ever since its release. The game, which is developed by Team Meat, is now headed to mobile platforms like the iPhone and Android. ...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Just Cause 2 Goes Multiplayer Thanks to Modders
- Assassin's Creed Crafting: Retractable Hidden Blades and Bracer
- Payday: The Heist Gets Left 4 Dead's No Mercy Map
- Square Enix Registers FinalFantasyVIIPC.com
- Darksiders 2 Summer of Death Promotion Announced
- Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 Drops Next Week on PSN
- Potential Halo 4 ARG Surfaces
- Dawnguard Dragonbone Weapon Details Leaked
- StarCraft II Expansion 99 Percent Complete
- Dead Space 3: An In-Depth Look, and First Gameplay Demo