Friday, 15 June 2012 12:03
Games - Games
|← Ubisoft Talks Splinter Cell Movie||Microsoft Gives Free XBL Gold to Europe Over Weekend →|
Heroes of Ruin, the RTS-RPG created by Square Enix, came out today in Europe and along with it, a fantastic trailer showing off enemies, four-player action, and various environments.
A demo version of the new Square Enix IP is available for download in the Nintendo eShop, but is only available on the European market. A release date for the US demo hasn’t surfaced yet, but one can assume it’ll appear the same day as the full retail release, so this trailer is our only solace.
I agree with the sentiment relayed in the trailer that is the most Diablo-like title a Nintendo handheld has ever seen, but all it really accomplishes is the ignition of a fiery rage of impatience within my soul.
The North American release isn’t for another month, so this trailer is really just salt in the wounds. Thanks, Square Enix. Thanks a lot.
Heroes of Ruin will be released on July 17, 2012 for the 3DS.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Heroes of Ruin, the RTS-RPG created by Square Enix, came out today in Europe and along with it, a fantastic trailer showing off enemies, four-player action, and various environments. A demo...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Vacant Sky: Awakening Kickstarter in Final Stretch
- Black Ops 2: Dedicated Servers and Pre-Order Steam Bonuses Confirmed
- Halo 4: A Closer look at the New Sniper and Needler
- PlayStation Exec Talks About Last Guardian
- Ubisoft Talks Splinter Cell Movie
- Microsoft Gives Free XBL Gold to Europe Over Weekend
- Iranian Battlefield of Duty, FPS Fans Need to Watch this
- Reggie Fils-Aime: "Not About Power," Fires Back at Competition's Console Lifecycle
- "38 Spouse" Airs Grievance Letter Against 38 Studios Bosses
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Designer: We are Looking at Free-to-Play